Our GDPR and Data Protection policy is available on request, and available at this link HERE.
In General ours rules are as follows:
Players personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To contact players with relation to league related cancelations, changes, news and events. [This will be no more than 6 times a year]
- As a register of players for insurance purposes.
- To ensure that we can track players for disciplinary and league rule purposes.
- As a requirement for the Minifootball Association for affiliated leagues.
- To ensure that players are all 18 years and older.
[It should be noted that the 2 team captains will get ALL league notices and bulletins, which we will keep to a minimum, but will be generally issued on a weekly basis.]
Our legal basis for the collection of the data is for the management and fair delivery of our leagues, tournaments and events.
We will NOT issue any player, or captain data to ANY third parties without their full written consent.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for inter7s.com/Give N Go Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it will be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how this information will be used.