COVID guidelines - Football event policies
In order to participate in any football activities players, coaches and club staff (“participants”) must satisfy the following criteria:
- No signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have not been exposed to someone that has been ill in 14 days.
- Take temperature before participating in any football activity.
- Clean equipment with disinfectant before and after training.
- We expect everyone to take personal responsibility for properly washing hands, masking coughs and sneezes. Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol), and abstain from touching their face.
- Facial covering are encouraged.
- Social Distancing is encouraged.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field.
- Each team must have no more than 12 people (including players, coach and assistant) on the field.
- We ask that teams show up no earlier than 30 minutes prior to their game, we also ask that you leave quickly after your game has concluded to reduce crowding within the pitch and the parking area.
- Players, coaches, and officials shall refrain from high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, tag-ins, and other physical contact except to the extent necessary to compete.
- We will expect anyone who enters to understand inherent risks of the environment and the steps we are taking to mitigate the transmission.
If you or your team players won't feel well or have symptoms, please follow the guidelines from the government:
- Symptoms of Covid
- Close contact
The Inter7s full league rules
Click here to download the pdf